Wednesday, 29 February 2012

A Motivated Mummy Says ...


"I have a pretty busy full-on day everyday with my two rats. It's harder and more demanding than working with 30 accountants demanding everything in unreasonable time scales! When they're in bed, I either whack on a DVD and get on my trainer or do some Wii fit. It's hard going and by this point of the day I'm exhausted, but I feel so much better after. I'm terrible if my husband is out at basketball, I'll comfort eat anything I can get my hands on! This way I'm busy working out for over an hour and then shower, drink a pint of water and I'm not even hungry then! 
"I've lost 1 stone in 2 months and I want to lose another stone.... It's hard but I feel great after workin out!"
(Carley, a city-working mummy of two.)

No comments:

Post a Comment